Learn how to make your own natural cleaner for the toilet using ingredients you may already have in your kitchen cupboards. Make scrubbing your bathroom a whole lot easier with the help of a homemade toilet bowl cleaner that works. And this toilet bowl cleaner will leave your bathroom nice and fresh and costs almost nothing to make. All it takes for this recipe for natural cleaning product is some white vinegar and some baking soda mixed to create some serious bubbling action, which does all the dirty work for you. The good news about this natural cleaner for the toilet is that there are no toxic chemicals included in the mix. This recipe for natural cleaning product for the toilet will keep your bathroom sparkling clean. To make you will need some baking soda, some liquid castile soap, some essential oil, hydrogen peroxide, water and some white vinegar. For the full step by step instructions for this easy to make natural cleaner for the toilet bowl, you will want to take a look on the Cleaning DIY site.
This is just one of the homemade recipes for natural cleaning products that you can use baking soda for. Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is a highly alkaline salt that has dozens of uses. Baking soda has a slightly bitter, salty taste and is often used in baking for its natural ability to react with an acid to help create carbon dioxide gas, which creates fluffiness in the finished baked recipe. The following are just some of the other natural cleaner and diy idea you can use this ingredient for.
1. Natural oven cleaning. For a highly effective and inexpensive oven cleaner, use baking soda sprinkled on the bottom of the oven, then spray or sprinkle the oven with some water until it forms a paste and then leave for several hours. The stuck on grease and burnt on food will wipe right off.
2. Homemade deodorant. Baking soda mixed in with a few other natural ingredients such as coconut oil and shea butter makes an easy and natural deodorant that works better than most commercial ones.
3. Scouring powder. Baking soda, mixed with borax and salt makes an effective and natural scouring powder that takes even the toughest stains come out of tubs and floors.
4. Use baking soda as a DIY idea for detox baths. When baking soda is combined with a couple of other ingredients, baking soda makes an excellent addition to a detox bath that can help to pull toxins from the body. This natural recipe also helps to relieve sunburn. Just add some baking soda to a warm bath or combine baking soda with other ingredients for a detox bath.
5. Homemade toothpaste. Use baking soda as one of the ingredients for a simple homemade toothpaste that keeps your teeth clean and smooth without being too abrasive.
6. Use baking soda as a diy idea for a facial scrub. You don't need to spend a lot of money to make this all natural beauty idea. You can make a paste out of baking soda and water for a gentle exfoliator for the face. Just make a natural paste by adding a little water to some baking soda and massage into the face for about ten to twenty seconds before rinsing away with warm water. Because this mixture is so alkaline, it is not recommended daily and is better to use occasionally. You will find this recipe for natural cleaning product for the toilet bowl on the Cleaning DIY site. On the site, you will find natural cleaners, DIY ideas, recipes for natural cleaning products, and more. **
Learn MORE at Cleaning DIY