25 easy and quick tips for a super-clean bathroom
Prepare yourself for the next time you have to clean your bathroom with some great cleaning tips. If you're like most people, you probably dread cleaning the bathroom. So to make it a more approachable experience you can make some of the cleaning tasks a little easier for yourself. It also helps to have a good routine down so that you're not spending too much time cleaning your bathroom. Using these cleaning tips will definitely help save you time and energy on getting that bathroom clean, plus, you can use natural house cleaners for all of these cleaning tips. The 25 cleaning tips come from Simple Household Tips where you can read up on all 25, but for now, we'll share some of our favourite cleaning tips from the list to get you started.
1. Lemon is one of the many amazing natural house cleaners every one should have in their arsenal. Not only does lemon juice kill bacteria and fungus, but it also attacks hard water stains which can be horrible to get rid of. All you need is a lemon or some lemon juice to put on those hard water stains, and they will literally melt off of your faucets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and toilets.
2. Cleaning a plastic shower curtain can seem daunting, but you can also use some natural house cleaners to clean that. Just clean your shower curtain it in your washing machine with some baking soda and water and then add some vinegar to the rinse cycle. It also helps to put some towels in with a plastic shower curtain to help scrub it up.
3. Keep your bath towels looking and smelling clean and fresh too. Washing your towels with some vinegar can help to get rid of any residue left on them to fluff them up once again.
4. To get rid of soap scum in your shower apparently baby oil works to get rid of it. Apply a very thin layer of it to your shower walls and door and then rinse it off or scrub with a cloth or a gentle scrubbing pad.
5. Shower heads can also get really clogged up with hard water deposits so to fix that just take a bag and fill it with vinegar and then tie it onto the shower head with the head submerged in the vinegar. Let it sit overnight and then run your shower the next morning with hot water to remove the gunk.
6. To get your bathroom floors nice and clean, make sure you vacuum up all of the hair and dust first before you wash the floors. Then, it's also best to handwash the floors in your bathroom too to make sure you pick up all of the debris. You can wash your bathroom floors with plain hot water or add a bit of dish soap in.
7. Cleaning the toilet is probably the most dreaded job when cleaning the bathroom. You can make it easier by removing the seat of your toilet to get into all the nooks and crannies you may otherwise miss.
8. Keeping your toilet brush clean is also very important too. You can rinse it in the new fresh toilet water and then let it air dry before you put it back in its holder.
These are just a few of the great cleaning tips from Simple Household Tips, so make sure you check out the other bathroom cleaning tips to make cleaning your bathroom much easier and more efficient. Also, try some of their natural house cleaner recipes as well so you can live in a chemical free home.***
Learn MORE at Simple Household Tips
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.