10 Absolutely Unbelievable Ways to Clean with Toothpaste
So you think toothpaste is only for cleaning teeth? Sorry but that’s not completely true. Who would’ve thought that toothpaste could be useful in more than just one way? Check out these 10 Absolutely Unbelievable Ways to Clean with Toothpaste that will shock you but in a nice way. You are sure to find at least a couple of brilliant, simple life hacks that will add meaning to your cleaning routine. When it comes to getting the house clean, you can say goodbye to all those harmful cleaning chemicals sitting in your closet. Read below the best toothpaste hacks ever:
1. Repair your scratched old CDs and DVDs by dabbing non-gel toothpaste on the scratch and then gently rub the area with a cotton pad and rinse with water. Make sure to dry the disc well before using it. You can use this trick to repair smartphone, laptop screen or even on scratched windows.
2. Remove those pesky water rings from wood by applying any non-gel toothpaste only on the ring and not around it. Let it sit for 5 minutes and then give a gentle scrub and wipe off with a wet sponge.
3. You can remove nasty stains from white fabrics by applying some white toothpaste on the stain. After let it sit for 2-3 minutes, remove the toothpaste with a paper towel and rinse it with water.
4. Clean Permanent Marker Stains on Wood by applying a generous amount of toothpaste onto the stain and rub it continuously between 1-10 minutes with gentle pressure using a damp cloth. Make sure to wipe off the toothpaste with a clean damp cloth.
5. Cleaning silverware naturally with toothpaste is a great hack. Polish your Silverware or silver jewelry by applying toothpaste and leaving it for 10 minutes. Follow this routine by buffing with a microfiber cloth and work on the areas where you see most of the tarnish. Once you’re done, rinse them and leave for drying.
6. Remove Crayon Stains from White Walls using a non-gel toothpaste and damp cloth.
7. Polish Chrome Doorknobs and Other Fittings by gently rubbing toothpaste with a lint-free fabric.
8. Remove those icky brown stains and retain the white color along the sides of your sneakers using toothpaste. Use a toothbrush to give it a hard scrub to get the best results.
9. Clean the Scorched Iron by applying non-gel toothpaste on the cold iron plate and wait for few minutes. Gently rub the surface with a cotton towel and rinse with water. To remove any toothpaste residue from the steam holes, turn the iron on and push the steam through.
10. Whiten your yellowed nails the easiest way by rubbing toothpaste on them. You can also deodorize your hands after touching foods like fish, onions, garlic, etc.
Learn MORE at Keen Clean
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.